- Pretty As Ever
- Simple Affections
- Catsitting at a Musician’s Apartment
- This Floating World
- Joan of Arc
- Alain Badiou
- St. Paul
- Poems & Metapoems
- Some Pomes
- Out of Page
- Cellar Volume 2
- Security Besides Love
- Password / Chamber Music
- The Art of Mary Mazzacane
- St. Francis
- Cellar Volume 1
- Music for Public Ensemble
- Epigenetic Poetry
- a channel, dedicated to Michael
- In My Arms, Many Flowers
- Romanzi nelle i
- Cradle for the Wanting
- Lost at Sea
- Voooxing Poooêtre
- A Castle Popping
- Still In Your Pocket
- A Turn Of Breath
- Ground Of Being
- The Terrible Comet Salt
- Music For Private Ensemble
- Rags To Riches
- Evening Song Awaken
- Vanity Fair
- Mastering Services
- Art Gallery
R23 – Various – “Cellar Volume 1” CD
- Rob Magill – Living in Specific Worlds (2015) – 22:27
- Alec Livaditis – Live in the Lobby (2015) – 9:23
- Michael Vincent Waller – Dreaming Vibes (2016) – 4:45
- Michael Vincent Waller – Vibrafono Studio (2012) – 7:55
- INTERMISSION – 2:32
- $3.33 (Celia Hollander) – There are at Least Two Kinds of Games (2015) – 22:51
- James Rushford & Joe Talia – Salon (2014) – 6:39
Should be considered as an early evening concert, each artist approaching the open stage in turn. Tall windows, greenery blowing outside, legs settling.
Rob Magill’s Living in Specific Worlds is a musical tape collage piece, with a string trio section stitched into the middle.
Alec Livaditis performs solo cello improvisations.
Two lovely vibraphone works of New York composer Michael Vincent Waller are featured.
Then a brief intermission (with espresso served).
Celia Hollander’s $3.33 project next explores the breadth of the piano; rolling and dancing.
Salon, by James Rushford & Joe Talia – closes out the night. As fog resting in the room, slowly dissipating.
Edition of 250 glass-mastered CDs
Housed in a mini-LP gatefold wallet
with an 8-page booklet with program notes & artwork from the artists.
Released on September 30th, 2016